We collect the following types of information about you:
- Data collected through Registration. When you create an account, we may collect your personal information such as your first and last name, email address, mobile phone number. If you want to add a memberÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s name to your account, we collect the memberÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s name, email address, and mobile phone number
- Data collected through use of the Service. We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service. We collect the location information and record information you create in the form of pictures, text note, audio, voice, and drawings. We collect your location information in order to provide the Service (for example, to allow you to create trips and to see your location). We maintain location information only so long as is reasonable to provide the Service and then destroy the location data.
- Data collected through Social Media. When you interact with our site through various social media, such as when you Like us on Facebook or post a comment to our Facebook page, we may receive information from the social network such as your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to Mobileapp Square website or Service.
Data collected through Google Analytics. The information we collect through the use of Google analytics includes, but is not limited to, IP address, browser information, referring/exit pages and URLs, click stream data and how you interact with links on the website, mobile app, or Service, domain names, landing pages, page views, cookie data that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, browsing behavior on our site, mobile device type, mobile device IDs or other persistent identifiers, and location data collected from your mobile device. We use this information to:
- Monitor the effectiveness of our Service and our marketing campaigns
- Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic, and demographic patterns
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside the Company and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent, except as noted below:
- We may share your information with our third-party business partners, vendors and consultants who perform services on our behalf, such as accounting, managerial, technical, marketing or analytic services. These business partners will be given access to your information as necessary to deliver the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily post to the website or to our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google Play store page will automatically be available to the public. We may publicly post your reviews and comments online on our website or mobile applications, or link your reviews to third party websites.
Mobileapp Square cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Third-Party Sites and Privacy Practices
Changes to Policy
We may amend this privacy statement from time to time. However, we will not use your Information in a way that is materially different than the uses described in this Policy without giving you an opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on this Web. Please check this page on a regular basis for updates.